- Keep your computer up to date.
- Keep your browser up to date.
- Install a good antimalware program (Like Microsoft's own Security Essentials)
- Download free software only from sites you know and trust.
- Avoid clicking links inside pop-up windows.
- If you are offered antimalware programs while browsing, don’t install them.
Here are some tips to ensure malware is not given access to your computer:
Tips and Newsletter
"Advice for using technology better, faster, and smarter"
Keep up to date in the latest security information and other tips that will help improve your computing.